"We", "us" or "our" refers to TheBabyLabel LLP (Here TBL), a company incorporated in India.
"You" or "yours" refers to yourself who has submitted your personal details on this website agreeing to use the online Expert Speak service.
"Website" means these linked web pages which allow an online consultation to be performed with an Expert for the purpose of seeking consultation for a specified potential medical/ non-medical condition.
Website and Expert Consultation Service
Declaration: You declare that You wish to take part in the Expert Speak online service. This service is provided to You through online consultations forms given in our website by our fully registered team of Experts in several fields. All such online consultations and treatment suggested are subject to the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
TBL cannot guarantee that an Expert consultation made through this Website will result in a prescription being issued by the prescriber.
I give my consent for information about myself, my health and my current medications including, but not limited to, the information I divulge as part of the online consultation forms to be viewed and exchanged by and between TBL employees and any Expert working for TBL for the purpose of conducting an Expert consultation. I understand this information may be exchanged electronically.
You warrant and undertake that all information provided by you in our online consultation forms given on our website is correct and true and that you have not withheld information that you believe may be relevant or useful in any way.
The Expert Speak service is only available to adults over the age of 18 years.
All suggestions given will be based on the consultation form completed by you. Therefore, we take no liability for loss or damage arising from our service or medication prescribed if you supply incorrect or incomplete information.
The contents of this Website are directed solely at those who access the Website from India. Your use of this Website and any purchase by you on this Website of any products is governed by Indian Law and will be deemed to have taken place in India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
TBL has taken care in the preparation of the content of this Website. To the fullest extent permitted by the law TBL disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
TBL and their respective directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this Website or its services or any products supplied except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TBL or TBL and their respective directors or employees.
All content of this web site aims to facilitate professional medical/ non-medical advice. It is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
All services provided by this Website and other TBL technologies are provided on a "best endeavours" basis. Consultations made electronically from this Website will be forwarded to an Expert as soon as possible. Due to the range of third party networks and innovative technology used for this transmission We are unable to guarantee a time of arrival of the consultation information for an Expert's attention or absolutely guarantee that it will arrive at all.
Dispensing and Payment
We are legally not going to dispense medicines to You where we have received a valid prescription issued by a registered prescriber within the Indian Territory. Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber.
We do not deliver prescription medication. We do not charge any fees for any Expert Speak consultations submitted from our website. Any charge made to You will be made by an Expert and TBL will not appear on your payment card statement. You may contact any of these Experts on your own to seek a paid appointment and consultation.
We will attempt to contact You in such instances to enable You to provide updated information to allow us to give feedback on your consultation form submitted.
If your consultation appears to be unsatisfactory or if you have any other customer service concerns then please contact us on +91 70451 20485. We will make every effort to deal with your query.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.